A. Lange & Söhne Datograph-Perpetual (platinum
A. Lange & Söhne Datograph-Perpetual (back)
With this self-winding luxury chronograph A. Lange & Söhne combines for the first time a wristwatch chronograph and perpetual calendar, which are exactly the two "opposite" extremes of timekeeping: short-term and permanent.
With its flyback function the chronograph can instantly be set to zero with a single keystroke during the time of measurement, whereafter the new measurement starts immediately. The perpetual calendar shows day of week, month, leap year, day/night indication, moon phase and big date. The latter must be switched forward by a day only in 2100, making it become the "Eternal big date". The moon phase indication is so precise that it must be corrected for one day only after 122 years.
The Datograph Perpetual is offered solely in platinum with a hand-sewn crocodile leather strap or a bracelet quality available from platinum.
- 410.025 (platinum), 410.425 (platinum bracelet)
- Manual winding Calibre L952.1, 18,000 A/h
- Column wheel controlled chronograph with flyback and exactly jumping minutes counter,
- Perpetual calendar with moon phase indication and big date
- 45 jewels, four screwed gold chatons
- Glucydur balance wheel with regulative eccentrics and Lange hairspring
- Swan's neck fine regulation
- Plates and bridges in untreated German silver, perlaged, decorated with Glashütte Stripes
- All edges angled and polished
- 556 components
- Power reserve 36 hours
- Ø 41 mm, height 13.5 mm
- Sapphire crystal, sapphire crystal caseback
- Solid silver with applied Roman numerals
- Hours, minutes, small seconds
- 30 minute flyback chronograph
- Perpetual calendar with day of week, month, leap year
- Day/night indicator, moon phase and big date
- Crocodile leather strap